Values and philosophy – what guides me
My approach is underpinned by a set of values that I strive to demonstrate throughout my interactions and the work I produce. My values include –
- supportive challenge
I have been working a lot with the concept of compassion – towards myself and others. I understand it to be the essential attitude when supporting you to choose what tangible things you want to work on and the outcomes you want to achieve. I am interested to learn what matters to you and in what ways I can support you.
See Kristina Neff’s Ted Talk
Evaluating and what people said
- what is the change you want to see?
- what are people experiencing?
- what is working and why?
- what isn’t and why?
- what is the difference you are making?
Training and what people said
- bespoke and tailored
- workshops (half and full day)
- introductory and in-depth
- programmes and courses
- interactive and practical